By visiting and using this website you agree as follows:
Connect Financial Group Referrer Terms and Conditions
If you refer potential borrowers to Connect Financial Group (us/we), you will be deemed to have agreed to the terms set out below.
- only engage in credit activities as a referrer incidentally to another business you are carrying on;
- not charge a fee to the consumer for the referral;
- only inform the consumer that we are able to arrange loans and leases but not specify any particular product, and not provide any recommendations or advice concerning loans or leases;
- inform the consumer of any commissions or other benefits you may receive;
- obtain the consent of the consumer to pass their name, contact details and a short description of the purpose for which the consumer may want the credit or lease;
- pass the consumer’s contact details to us within five business days of informing the consumer that we are able to arrange loans and leases but not any specified particular product; and
- not be listed on the ASIC banned or disqualified register.
Any referrals to a Connect broker will be regarded as acknowledgement of, and agreement to, the terms and conditions outlined above.
Melivale 3 Pty Ltd T/as Connect Financial Group (“Connect”) and its directors, officers, employees, agents and related entities responsible for maintaining this website believe that the information contained on this website is correct. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied, and you should rely on your own inquiries as to the accuracy of any information or material available from this website.
Please note that information provided on this website is general information only, is subject to change without notice and should not be relied on as a substitute for legal, financial, real estate or other expert advice. Connect disclaims all liability and responsibility, including for negligence, for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by any person arising out of any use of this website or any information or material available from it.
All material available or accessible from this website is copyright material owned by Connect and related entities. Apart from fair dealing permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, visitors to the site are granted permission to download and display any of the website material for private purposes.
For intended use of any copyright material beyond private or research uses, permission must be sought directly from Connect. If permission is given, it will be subject to a requirement that the copyright owner’s name and interest is acknowledged when reproducing the whole or part of any copyright material.